- Love at first sight can not lead to long-lasting relationships? 31955
- Antibiotics VS Bacteria 17302
- 6 Deadly Virus That Threatens Human Survival 15287
- Impact of Unemployment On The National Development /Community Economy 10030
- Narcotics Addiction Causes Severe Depression 9900
- Ethanol fermentation by Saccharomyces cerevisiae: The Crabtree Effect 8987
- Apple Versus Google, Competition Without End 7223
- 7 Chat Topics for Happy Couple 5846
|Many Teens Died at a Young Age|
|Article Category - --Lifestyle|
|Wednesday, 30 March 2011 08:38|
Cases of death among adolescents ages turned out to show the increasing trend lately. A global report said, early death tend to be more prevalent among teenagers and young adults than children.
However, injuries, violence, suicide, and traffic accidents emerged as the leading killer of young menthroughout the the country ,and become a major killer of young women in rich countries and western European region . Deaths due to violence also showed significant improvement, both in young men and women.
"Modern life style is more poison adolescents and young people. Traffic accidents continue to increase, as well as violence and suicide that we see do not occur in children. The notion that youth is the healthiest period of life we are no longer true, "said study author Dr. Russell Viner, of University College London, UK.
In addition, regional variations factors also affect. The researchers recorded an increase in suicides that occurred in these countries post-communist era in the 1990s. In fact, the average suicide cases began declining in rich countries in recent years
image source : SHUTTERSTOCK
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Powered by QuoteThis © 2008