- Love at first sight can not lead to long-lasting relationships? 31961
- Antibiotics VS Bacteria 17304
- 6 Deadly Virus That Threatens Human Survival 15293
- Impact of Unemployment On The National Development /Community Economy 10079
- Narcotics Addiction Causes Severe Depression 9903
- Ethanol fermentation by Saccharomyces cerevisiae: The Crabtree Effect 8998
- Apple Versus Google, Competition Without End 7396
- 7 Chat Topics for Happy Couple 5864
|Study: Most People Do not Believe the Internet|
|Article Category - --Computer and Internet|
|Thursday, 15 December 2011 09:05|
A recent study revealed that in fact the majority of people do not trust the information that they get from the internet.
As quoted from ST, three-quarters of Internet users find a lot of important information on the internet. But the majority of them do not believe if the source is trusted, says a report this week from the
This mistrust is very real, especially on the social networking world. People now do not see social networking as a reliable source. They visited a social networking just to socialize and share photos, status and video.
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Powered by QuoteThis © 2008