- Love at first sight can not lead to long-lasting relationships? 31966
- Antibiotics VS Bacteria 17305
- 6 Deadly Virus That Threatens Human Survival 15294
- Impact of Unemployment On The National Development /Community Economy 10108
- Narcotics Addiction Causes Severe Depression 9905
- Ethanol fermentation by Saccharomyces cerevisiae: The Crabtree Effect 8999
- Apple Versus Google, Competition Without End 7598
- 7 Chat Topics for Happy Couple 5868
|Starting a Marketing Activities of Small Scale to Great Scale|
|Article Category - --Business|
|Monday, 13 June 2011 16:47|
To improve the marketing, we can use psychological law "yes, small" to be "yes, great. " The point is that we do marketing activities should be focused so that prospective customers make a decision "yes" to what we offer, although from a small first.
Or buy what we offer with a greater degree or higher. I will give the following story, for a little explaining "yes, small "to "yes, great."
What really happened? When American soldier is detained, he is often invited to meet the good
They just asked the prisoner to make a simple statement which is then written. When the article was distributed among fellow prisoners, automatically the army was accused of being a Chinese collaborator. But what may make, he can no longer dodge let alone his writing without coercion. What he wrote was a proof of integrity and commitment.
Then, ask prospective buyers mention excess cars used and if necessary request in writing and then sign it. After that, if asked to buy a car, likely will happen transaction will be far greater than required to purchase directly.
Thus, potential consumers will be more steady in making its decision. Continue to accompany and provide the information they need and make them feel satisfied with what you offer from the outset.
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Starting a Marketing Activities of Small Scale to Great Scale
Monday, 13 June 2011
© 2013 - Idoquest
Powered by QuoteThis © 2008