- Love at first sight can not lead to long-lasting relationships? 31971
- Antibiotics VS Bacteria 17310
- 6 Deadly Virus That Threatens Human Survival 15295
- Impact of Unemployment On The National Development /Community Economy 10141
- Narcotics Addiction Causes Severe Depression 9909
- Ethanol fermentation by Saccharomyces cerevisiae: The Crabtree Effect 9003
- Apple Versus Google, Competition Without End 7639
- 7 Chat Topics for Happy Couple 5874
|5 Steps to Love Your Work|
|Article Category - --Finance|
|Thursday, 20 October 2011 03:37|
According to a poll conducted by the Gallup.com site, many workers in
"When people do not care about the job or their boss, they would often absent, is not productive, and have a poor quality job," said Teresa Amabile, a professor from Harvard.
Regardless of what companies do to you, as your workers should also try to love your job. There are various ways you can do to it:
2. Work independently. Some people need the freedom to achieve their objectives in the work. If your job requires you to work in teams, try to think creatively in accordance with your idea, do not easily influenced by others. However, this does not mean that you should not ask for help from others when you need it.
4. Determine the "deadline". The deadline for the work is a natural thing. "We found that in general the extreme time pressure is a bad thing for productivity and creativity," said Teresa. If the deadlines are too tight, try to discuss with your boss. If not, you will feel like being chased by a never-ending job.
Quote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Powered by QuoteThis © 2008